- Tours are held most Monday’s at 9:30am. Please contact the office on 9429-2950 or email@example.com to book.
Our school zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions
- call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- email the VSBA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Future year Foundation (Prep) enrolments:
- The Department of Education and Training (DET) has a statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Richmond West Primary School.You can find information and resources about the enrolment timeline and procedures at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
Current year Foundation enrolments & Grade 1-6 enrolments:
- Click here to download an enrolment form
- Complete and return the enrolment form with your child’s Passport or birth certificate and immunisation status certificate
- If your child has asthma or anaphylaxis, please provide a management plan and medication prior to commencing school
- Students arriving from overseas with a subclass 500 visa must enrol through the International Division – 03 7022 1000 or email@example.com